The free version of Style Kits for Elementor is available in the WordPress Plugin repository. You can install and activate it from your WordPress Dashboard, either directly from the plugins list, or by uploading the plugin file manually.
1. Installing from the Plugins directory
To install the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Plugins → Add New
- Search for Style Kits for Elementor in the search bar at the top right
- Install and Activate the Style Kits plugin.
You are all set! Look for the Style Kits panel on the Dashboard sidebar.
2. Installing from the Plugins directory
You can also install Style Kits manually. If you have downloaded Style Kits here from our own website (or from the WordPress plugin directory) and you have it as a zip file, you can upload it manually.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Plugins → Add New and then choose to Upload the Plugin by clicking the related button at the top.
- Add your ZIP file, and hit install.
In both the above cases, upon activating the plugin, you will redirected to the Setup Wizard.